When you are applying for a Canadian visa, even though the whole process from applying to getting the visa is easy, people still find it daunting. There can be several reasons for the arduous experience it can be a network breakdown, reloading of page or mistakes regarding information filled in the form, or applying for a visa without knowing the requirements.
To help you get through the tough times we have come up with an essential guide, Canada ETA Visa Information for all the required documents you will need during your Canadian visa application process.
- Accomplished IMM5257 Form (Application for Visitor Visa Form)
You need to carry the Form IMM5257 that has been filled out by you digitally.
- Accomplished IMM5645E Form (Family Information Form
This is the second form that has to be filled by the applicant and then carried along with the other documents.
Carry your passport and scanned copy of the bio page and rest of the pages with visas and stamps.
- Digital photo
Digital photo with passport-size (35mm x 45mm) and White background should be carried.
- Travel History
Carrying the proof that shows your travel history of last 10 years is essential. The documents that will prove your eligibility for applying the visa are as follows:
• entrance and exit stamps
• expired and valid visas
• previous passports used within the last 10 years
In case you're living outside your native country, you have to submit a copy of the immigration status document.
- Proof of Purpose of Travel
While applying for Canada ETA Visa, you are asked with the purpose of traveling to the country. It is mandatory to submit either one or all of the following:
• your travel itinerary
• hotel booking
• flight ticket for Canada
Remember that you should submit actual tickets and not a copy of them. There are a few travel agencies that issue your reservation documents if your travel agency does the same, let them present the documents. In case you have a family function in Canada or called for a special event, you have to also show your invitation letter and a copy of their citizen card.
- Proof of Financial Means of Support
Applying for a Canadian visa will also demand a proof stating your financial supports. Make sure to present the scan copy of either one or all of the following:
• Students should submit their payment proofs like tuition fee and accommodation fees.
• Working employees should submit their bank statement of the past 4 months, Income Tax Returns (ITR), Certificate of Employment, and their proof of assets, for instance, land, property, etc.
• If any other is funding your trip submit their letter to you or the letter from the company.
- Business Registration Documents
This field is for people who are self-employed and own a personal business. Businessmen traveling to other countries like Canada for business purpose will need to submit DTI, SEC, or BIR registered documents. The registered documents should state the business type, the name of the business, and the business address. This is an additional field and people can additionally add a letter of explanation.
- Visa Fee
After completing your application process, the last step is to pay out the visa application fee. The fees are accepted from MasterCard, American Express, and Visa Card.
• You should know that only one file is accepted for each requirement. If you are submitting the proof of financial support and attaching ITR copy, Certificate of Employment, and proof of assets altogether in one file, they will accept it only then.
• Also, note that your attached files should not exceed the 4MB limit. If it exceeds the limit, you will get a message to reduce the size.
• You might struggle to type on the signature field but, you don't have to do anything with it. The field will ask for an electronic signature afterward.
• After completion, check twice if all your documents are complete. In case any of your fields remain blank, you will not be able to proceed further.